The Garden Party
Garden Top Photos ©Frederick Schmitt
A fundraiser to benefit Nutley Family Service Bureau.
Sunday, September 23rd – 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
205 Rutgers Place Nutley, NJ 07110
VIEW THE EVENT PHOTO GALLERY
VIEW MOUNTSIER- HARDIE GARDEN PHOTO GALLERY
- An afternoon in the delightful Mountsier-Hardie Garden.
- Food from top local restaurants
- Wine tasting
- Jazz, Classical & Contemporary Music including Rose & The Thorns.
- Rain or shine, coverage provided.
VIEW 2017 ROSE & THE THORNS PHOTO GALLERY
$60.00 Online and at the Door.
Free for Children under 12.
PARTICIPATING FOOD VENDORS
- Corso 98
- Cowan’s Public
- House Of Cupcakes
- Luna Wood Fire Tavern
- Mamma Vittoria
- McGuire Catering
- Me & Tommy’s Bar & Restaurant
- Nanina’s In The Park
- Nutley Park ShopRite
- Pig & Prince
- Ralph’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
- Urban Leaf
- Vilardo’s Deli & Catering
- Rose & The Thorns (pop)
- The Michael Bereski Trio (jazz)
- Sheldrake Lucas (opera singer)
- Xandt Wyntreez (poet)
- Bongiorno Guitar Volunteers (jazz)
- Marafanyl Drum, Dance & Song (African drummers)
- Vince Villanueva & Ian Frobose (jazz guitar & sax duo)
- The Forest Sponsorship Level – $1,000.00
The Forest Sponsorship Level provides the funding to support 12 Family Therapy sessions at NFSB’s Adjusted Fee Schedule. Six (6) gratis tickets to the event are included.
- The Oak Tree Sponsorship Level – $500.00
The Oak Tree Sponsorship level provides the funding to support the cost of three NFSB Group-Therapy Workshop sessions. Four (4) gratis tickets to the event are included.
- The Dogwood Sponsorship Level – $250.00
The Dogwood Tree Sponsorship level provides the funding to support the groceries in 10 of our Food Pantry distribution bags. Two (2) gratis tickets to the event are included.